Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Address...and a few pics!

[10/14] EDIT - So after going to all the trouble of figuring out all the characters for my address here...I found out that you can actually just write the English down, and it will get to me.  Oops.  However, I will keep all of it there so if you are feeling adventurous you can write the Chinese haha...

Many people have asked me for my address here in Beijing.  I am going to write it here so that you can print it out and tape it onto envelopes, packages, etc.

Steven Hill
ICB - International College at Beijing
China Agricultural University, East Campus
No. 17, Qinghua Dong Lu, Haidan District, Beijing, P.R. China

国际学院
北京市海淀区清华东路 17 号
中国农业大学 94#, 北京 100083
中国

So you should be able to simply copy and paste the address into a word processing program and then print it out and put it on an envelope, if you're not brave enough to try to write it :-)

I'll also attach a pdf version of it, so you can just open it and print it out.

Anyways, if you send me something, let me know when you sent it so I can figure out how long it takes to get stuff!

Beijing Address.pdf

Also, I put some pics up, so if you look to the right of the window, there is a link.  I'll try to update often :-)

No comments: